Orange Crush Delphiniums and Daisies
by Nancy Medina
Oil on Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas
It's True Confessions Friday. That should be Tuesday, but it just so happens to be Friday so we shall stick with that. I confess today:
- I went to the store for milk, I came home with Delphiniums.
- I was on Pinterest at 1 am this morning.
- I ate two pieces of chocolate shortly after having a hot chocolate this evening.
- I would sacrifice food for fresh flowers.
- I love my little studio helpers beyond all reason and sensibility.
- I haven't a clue how to do a proper bullet list on blogger.
What are your true confessions today? An artist wants to know (keeping in mind artists are extremely non-judgmental and tend to hug total strangers....)
Here's a little pug video I made during our epic 2014 Texas snowstorm yesterday of my studio helpers! Break out the pup-corn, bring your little helpers up on the couch next to you for a good snuggle, and enjoy!
Orange Crush on the easel!